April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and the 14th Annual Child Abuse Prevention Luncheon and Conference is here! On April 10th & 11th, 2007 at the Jacksonville Marriott, we held our two day conference, dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. The event included Continuing Education Credits, and an Awards luncheon recognizing individuals and organizations in the community for outstanding contributions in the area of Child Abuse Prevention.
- Sixteenth Annual Child Abuse Prevention Luncheon and Conference
- April 2nd, 2009 Luncheon: Guest Speaker Mark Tondrenlt
- Exchange Island Clean Up
- March 26th, 2009 Luncheon: Guest speaker Tommy Hazouri
- March 19th, 2009 Luncheon: Guest Speaker Wanda Simmons
- February 19th Luncheon: Guest Speaker Dr. Steven Wallace, students from Lee High School
- The Healing Field
- Stand Up America!
- Exchange Club Family Center
- January 8th, 2009 Luncheon: Guest Speaker Jennifer Bradshaw, students from Forrest High School and guests from National